Jyu-Jyu - Chik's Crib

01 December 2015

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu is a no-frills Japanese place for a quick informal meal, where good Japanese food comes at an affordable price. There is plenty to choose from on the menu, but the only thing I've ordered was the Katsu-Don ($9.80 - above), which comes in my Goldilocks portion- not too big, not too small. It's satisfying for a lunch, and doesn't leave me in a food coma. Which makes it a terrific place for me to pop into for lunch before heading back to school. 

Not having enough sauce is my not-so-secret pet peeve for Katsu-Don. Here, Jyu-Jyu does it well when I ate in-store, and I was happy as I can become. The last time though, I had the Katsu-Don to go (we were rushing for a movie), and the rice was distinctively dry. Seriously, folks. Just drench the rice. But two happy visits out of three ain't bad, and I'll just make sure to eat in-store the next time I go. 

Jyu-Jyu Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment