Lady M (Westgate) - Chik's Crib

02 April 2016

Lady M (Westgate)

I'm definitely late to the party, because every man and his brother has already been to Lady M. Miss XS declared that they serve some of the best crepe cakes around, and they didn't disappoint. 
The Green Tea Mille Crêpe Cake is her favourite, with a dusting of matcha on top. 


Because it's my first time there, I had the classic: a Signature Mille Crêpe Cake. I never associated crêpe cakes with richness before, and this changed my perception of how crêpe cakes should taste like. I got through 3/4 of the slice in perfect bliss, until the richness caught up to me. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
Unlike Udder Pancakes' crepe cakes, this wasn't dry. 
The Verdict:
The price tag makes this a treat for the special occasions, but wow, what a treat it is. 
Address:
3 Gateway Drive, #02-25/26 Westgate, 608532
Phone: 
6250 8993

No comments:

Post a Comment